What is a senior rep you ask?
A senior rep is someone that is a spokesmodel for Sami Roy Photography. Your job as a rep is to participate in a discounted senior session and tell all their friends and classmates just how great your senior portrait experience was!
What does a Senior Rep have to do?
All you have to do as a senior rep is to get the Sami Roy name out there! Super Simple!
I’ll give you a marketing card to hand out to seniors and juniors for next year so they have the opportunity to book a session with me when the time comes for them to graduate.
What is included: The Sami Roy Senior Rep Kit
- FREE Mini session this Summer (2019) before school starts, with a minimum of 5 photos for promotional use. This shoot will last up to 20 minutes. We will be using the images from this session to advertise throughout the year!
- Discounted Full senior session. A 90 minute portrait session, up to two locations, two outfit changes, and an online gallery with 50+ full resolution photos for you to digitally download. ($300 Rep discounted price)
Do you want a FREE senior session? Here’s how:
- Get 5 friends to book & pay for their session, you’ll receive a $150 discount (50% of your session fee!)
- Get 10 friends to book & pay for their session, you receive another $150 discount (full refund of your session fee!)
PLUS, all of your referred friends will receive 24 free wallets, an 8×10 or 5×7 print from their session!
Guess what, if more than 10 referrals book & pay for their session, you’ll receive a $25.00 visa card for EACH referral
- You must currently be a 2019 Junior, graduating in 2020.
- You must be able to exclusively represent Sami Roy Photography to friends and other juniors and seniors in your school and community.
- Parental consent is required to participate!
- Your parent’s permission is crucial.
- You will need to sign a Senior Rep contract and Modeling Release.
- You will ONLY promote Sami Roy Photography.
How to apply?
E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org or use my handy-dandy contact form! I’ll be in touch!