Select Page

Universitat De Barcelona Learning Agreement

Not all degrees are open to all Erasmus+ students. Check with your International Bureau about the courses contained in the agreement with your home university. 2. If your home university does not have a formal exchange agreement with UB, you can submit an individual application In 2016, the UAB Barcelona Summer School was established. It offers a wide range of subjects in different fields and runs from late June to early August. Most courses are taught in English, with the opportunity to learn and improve your Spanish as a foreign language. According to the rules of each home university, especially where there is a mobility agreement with the UAB, students can transfer the credits acquired during their stay to their current degree. These students can stay for a maximum of one or two semesters during a year of study at UB. Their temporary studies are organised either by a Spanish exchange programme (SICUE, DRAC and Cajal), or by an international exchange programme (ERASMUS, bilateral or other agreements), or by an individual application. (Students covered by specific agreements with U.S. universities should keep in mind that they do not need to send documents).

International students: Erasmus+, Erasmus Mundus, bilateral agreements, specific agreements with American universities, the Coimbra Group program, the CINDA program, etc. 1. Find out if your home university has a student exchange agreement with the University of Barcelona – 1 passport photos – ID card/passport – European health card – Residence address (definitely) – Learning agreement – Course you will take (name, code and group) The UAB campus measures 263 hectares – 60% of which are covered with forests and green spaces – and is a stone`s throw from Barcelona. It offers all kinds of services: specialized libraries open 24 hours a day, computer halls and laboratories, language school, health center, gym, theater, cinema, restaurants and shops, hotel and residences that can accommodate nearly 2,100 students. About 50,000 people are on campus every day, including about 10,000 international students from 90 countries around the world. Every year, UAB agrees on new mobility agreements with universities around the world. The following documents must be sent to To be accepted as a temporary student at UB, You must follow the steps described below: Partner universities must inform nominated applicants by email to the ETSAB International Office ( before 31 May, indicating the name, email address, subject and length of stay (for non-EU students: please add ID/Passport) Anager from the Faculty of Biology will contact you formally to confirm whether you have been accepted or not. Students can engage in the UAB student community through community involvement, in programs such as tandem, buddy, mentor, etc. Students can contact us if they have any questions or doubts

8. At the end of your stay, please visit our office to say goodbye. We must register your departure and complete your certificate of participation. We will send you the Transscript of Records by e-mail and by post to your home university and we will send you by e-mail to following documents: First of all, it is necessary to obtain the commitment of a department or service at the UB. Once acceptance is received, email the following documents: information about accommodation, insurance and visas, which may be required in some cases. Здание Библиотеки Связи и Периодических изданий Edifici N, Plaça Cívica 08193 Bellaterra – UAB Campus Currently, no other documents are needed. Applicants may, if necessary, apply for a notice of approval for visa porpuses. .

. .