Select Page

Tto Agreement

The TTO supports a large number of research contracts and each agreement is tailored to each project. The following section describes the types of agreements that our office reviews and provides models. If you have any questions, please contact the TTO The licensing agreements will be implemented by the CDC team of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, Technology Transfer and Intellectual Property Office (TTIPO), as a CDC team at NIAID. CDC TTO provides links to the licence application form and the type of main license agreement used below. If you have specific questions about licensing, these questions may be directed to CDC TTO under A confidentiality agreement (NDA), also known as a confidentiality agreement, is a binding contract governing the exchange of proprietary or confidential information. If an agreement is related to the IP, the TTO should verify some of it. The CWRU Technology Transfer Office (TTO) is responsible for verifying and negotiating hardware transfer agreements (ATMs) and data use agreements (DUA). We help you create and execute these documents. Each MTA or DUA must be signed by an approved university signatory; This can only be done through the TTO. Scientific material transferred between Cleveland State University and another organization must be formally covered by a Material Transfer Agreement (MTA). An MTA is an agreement that governs the transfer of research materials between two organizations when the recipient intends to use it for his or her own research purposes.

IAS are similar to THE Cooperative Research and Development Agreements (CRADAs), although IIA ACCORDS are generally agreements made as a result of an invention, unlike they were before the start of the research. A licensing agreement is the standard contract format by which Cleveland State University and a potential licensee attempt to obtain mutually acceptable licensing conditions for an invention. Strategies for transferring inventions from universities to industry are based on non-exclusive or exclusive licenses. All licensing agreements must protect the university`s mission by ensuring that faculty engineers retain the right to pursue research in the licensed field, freely publish and disseminate tangible technology-related research to other academic and not-for-profit researchers. The university requires all underwriters to accept appropriate compensation and insurance obligations, as required by the State of Ohio. Contact Sponsored Research Development for help in creating, negotiating or accepting a sponsored research agreement. If you have any questions about IP conditions in a sponsored research agreement, please contact the TTO. it offers a variety of services to the faculty and the university community to engage in its mission of commercializing research for the public good. These services can be divided into four categories: ip management and training, marketing assistance, contract negotiation and maintenance, and mutual assistance.